Strony

Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's Thursday and that means... Weekly Update!


Hi everyone! I know I already posted today but that was a Holiday Gift Guide not an update and I want to keep doing these updates so I can still call myself a SORT OF life style blog.
So this week in my life... I got through finals!!! Yay! I am proud to say that I most definitely got A's in two out of three of my classes because they're online at CMU but my one other class I'm going to have to wait the old fashioned way... *hyperventilating begins* But mostly I'm excited to be done with school for a few weeks! 
Secondly in my life... is Christmas shopping. I still have a few people on my list to buy for and I have to do so before next week because I'm going on Christmas vacation to visit my family in Colorado! Yay snow! Jk it'll probably be raining... So anyways! Christmas shopping. So you will be probably be  seeing more holiday gift guides, even though you people have probably got all your shopping done because you're not big procrastinators like me.
Thirdly, I have been blogging and networking all day because 1) I have no more school. 2) my boyfriend got his wisdom teeth out and I have no one to hang out with. Seriously. Have you guys ever had a friend whose had their wisdom teeth removed or gotten them removed yourself? In my experience... they don't act completely loopy, but more like they expect you to know what they're thinking and so they only talk to you in half sentences... it's really funny but also confusing!
So more blog related... I'm going to try posting more often and hopefully it will be easier without having to worry about school. So keep checking in! 
Lastly, I just thought you all should know I've been listening to Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" on repeat. (Yes I was one of those people who thought she was saying 'Starbucks Lovers' when I first heard it. And I assumed the whole song was about her being a barista and seeing a cute guy sort of like a 'Taylor the latte boy' song because I didn't know the lyrics) Taylor Swift is a goddess. Enough said. 
Hope you all are having a great week with finals and the holidays and all that jazz!
xoxo,
Kylie
This weeks latte/hot drink has of course been.......... hot chocolate! My boyfriend makes the perfect recipe for it, it's like a process. First add the powder, then a SPLASH of milk, then a couple pieces of a hershey's chocolate bar, then 2-3 marshmallows, and finally hot water! Mix it all together and top it off with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon! 

2 comments :

  1. now i'm craving some hot chocolate... thanks for sharing this recipe, sounds super delicious!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot chocolate does sound delicious! It's raining here in SoCal today so it sounds perfect! Thanks for stopping by! I just followed you too and I'm looking forward to seeing you around!
      xo
      Kylie

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Lattes 'n' Lips

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi