Strony

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Tag!


1. What is your Favorite Holiday Movie?
Elf of course! I watch that movie in July and I can quote nearly every line... Plus I love Zooey Deschanel! She's great in everything and she is pre-bangs/brunette hear and she still looks amazing!
2. What are your Favorite Christmas Colors?
Hmm... this is a tough one. I'd have to say a pop of red or gold, it makes any outfit look seasonal.
3. Do You Like to Stay in PJ's or Dress Up for Christmas?
I will take any chance I can get to dress up! So for Christmas dinner or a Christmas party of course... but Christmas morning is definitely spent in PJs!
4. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Both. Christmas Eve with my extended family. And Christmas morning with my immediate family. Because there are little kids in my immediate family and Santa doesn't come until Christmas night... duh.
5. Have You Ever Build a Ginger Bread House?
Yes. And it was delicious. But it was made with Graham crackers... I'm not a huge gingerbread fan. 
6. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I like to see as many Christmas lights as possible! And drink hot chocolate and apple cider and watch elf and sing Christmas songs all day long. I am also queen of Christmas decorating.
7. Any Christmas Wishes?
For a White Christmas. And also to see my boyfriend on Christmas but that won't be happening this year since I'll be away visiting my family.
8. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Like something is baking. Whether it's cookies or a special bread or something cinnamon-y and sweet!
9. Favorite Christmas Meal or Treat?
Hot chocolate. Apple Cider. My family's yams recipe.

Happy Holidays everyone!
xoxo,
Kylie


6 comments :

  1. You have such a lovely blog! Happy Christmas & New Year my dear friend. May you and your family have all the special blessing through the whole year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! You're so sweet! Have Merry Christmas and New Year to you and your family as well!

      Delete
  2. Awhh my favorite holiday movie is elf too!! I really want to watch Home Alone 1 & 2 again :) Your blog looks great I follow you on bloglovin and I subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Home Alone movies are also Christmas favorites of mine! I wish I could be as sly as that kid! Thanks so much for commenting! I'll make sure to give you a follow back :)

      Delete
  3. I love dressing up for Christmas as well! but the morning in definitely spent in my pjs ha. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ's are life. And Christmas morning is meant to be spent feeling cozy in pjs! I'll check it out and give you a follow! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Lattes 'n' Lips

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi