Strony

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Frozen Q&A tag!!


So I know I haven't posted in about a week but thats because I'm on Christmas vacation in Colorado and baby it's too cold outside to do any thing! So browsing through the bloggernet I found this Frozen Q&A that sounded fun and cute! I absolutely love Frozen. Me and my friends are each a character from the movie, I've made my boyfriend watch it a gazillion times and I've made my friend who is most like Hans learn the words to "Love is an Open Door" so he can sing it with me. I have a bit of a problem.

But I thought it was a cute, quick, seasonal thing to do! I also added some of my own questions in too. So here it is...

Who is your favorite character?
Anna! She is adorable, sweet and quirky! She has a heart like no other that is loving and warm (even though [SPOILER ALERT] it gets frozen in the movie). She loves her sister so much, more than any other guy, and was able to maintain that love for her sister through so many years where it was not returned.

Elsa or Anna?
Anna!! For all the reasons stated above...

Olaf or Sven?
Since Olaf is such the obvious choice, I'm going to go with underdog Sven! He's goofy and Kristoff's perfect companion. I especially love in the Disney Princess movies how the reindeer/ horses always have dog-like personalities, they truly are man's best friend.

Favorite song from the movie?
"For the First Time in Forever" I listen to this when I'm getting ready in the morning and I instantly become happy and excited for the day ahead of me!
Favorite scene/part from the movie?
Although "For the First Time in Forever" is my favorite song, my favorite scene is where Anna and Hans sing "Love is an Open Door". I love how they dance around is so cute and romantic! I wish someone would dance like that with me!!!
If you had Elsa's power, what would you do?
Build a huge ice mansion castle of course!!! With lots of closet space for my fabulous ice queen dresses.

So there you have it! I invite all of you lovely readers to do the same Frozen Q&A tag!

Have a Happy Holidays!

xoxo,
Kylie

p.s. Today's coffee/ latte was a Peppermint Mocha. Because I think Peppermint is the most Christmassy flavor of them all. 

4 comments :

  1. I'd love to do that tag, but I've never seen "Frozen". Such a shame, though! But I loved your answers! :)

    Laura | Blonde and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award!' All details are on my blog: http://gabyscanlon-alittlebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! To see the rules, go to www.justlovelifemore.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I've nominated you for The Liebster Award!
    http://nicolafoster3.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-liebster-award.html
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Lattes 'n' Lips

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi