Strony

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pinterest Holiday Bow Scarf!

So if you all are on Pinterest then I'm sure you've seen the bow scarf tutorial. It looks like this...

(I do not take credit at all for making this, this is just a popular pin on Pinterest)

And I attempted at making it!
I had a similar colored pashmina scarf that I stole from my Mom (is it repetitive to say pashmina-scarf I don't know..)
And it took me several tries but I finally did it! And here is a picture of that...


The bow/scarf just happened to be almost the same color! I wore this as part of my outfit a couple days ago because I wanted to spruce up an old (old to me) green sweater of mine. You can kind of see it in the picture here. I thought the colors were both Christmassy and Royal Elsa from Frozen-ish. Ha. 
I love this way to tie a scarf! It makes any outfit interesting and festive especially during this gift giving season!
If you want to try this tutorial but don't have a pashmina.. Charming Charlie has every color of the rainbow and only for $10 each!!! You can find it here.
I just went today and bought my Secret Santa for work one in her favorite color (orange) and tied it in a bow after she saw mine and loved it!
This would be a great and (inexpensive) gift for anyone on your list! I'm probably going to get two more, one for my mom and one for my grandma... 
So there's my little attempt at a tutorial! Hope you all are having a wonderful break if you are on break and finals if you are still surviving that ish!

xoxo,
Kylie 

p.s. Today's latte was brought to me by Starbucks and was my favorite! Chestnut Praline :)



2 comments :

Copyright © 2014 Lattes 'n' Lips

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi