Strony

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Boyfriend Holiday Gift Guide

So am I the only one who struggles with getting the perfect gift for my perfect guy? I don't think so. Boys are so difficult. They have everything. And what they don't have... they buy for themselves. True story. My boyfriend couldn't wait until Christmas to get the Xbox One so he got it for himself a week ago. Brat. And everything he want's to go with it, is out of my price range. I'm on a very tight budget this year because I'm also getting gifts for my immediate family as well, which I haven't done in the past because I didn't have a job but now I do and all people want is for me to spend money on them. Isn't my presence a present? Ha. My ten and nine year old little siblings don't think so. But that's for another post!

For now... the boyfriend. The last person I have to shop for and the most difficult. He say's he wants something cool but his definition of cool is strange... he was more excited to get mouthwash than candy once. Weird kid. So I have no idea what to get him, but I want to get him something nice. I love Christmas and the sentimental-ness (is that a word...) that goes along with it! So I've been browsing the web and mostly etsy to find him something sentimental and that he will love and actually use and be excited for!!! So here I go...

Boyfriend Holiday Gift Guide


  1. Flannel Shirt: A Fall and Winter time wardrobe essential... that is missing from my boyfriend's wardrobe. 
  2. Handmade Wodden Watch: This watch has a genuine feel to it that any classy guy will love!
  3. Grand Theft Auto V: of course I had to add a video game in here, because boys will be boys with there video games.
  4. Dog Tags: These won't be just any dog tags but custom couple's tags. I'm ordering some for my bf and I and they are going to say our initials, anniversary date and... "Property of Kylie/Jared" 
  5. Xbox One controller: I guess this remote is COD limited edition and cool and all that jazz, and my boyfriend just bought it for himself but I felt like it would a good gift for other boyfriends and gamer guys as well
  6. Vegan Belt: My boyfriend is a swimmer and rather skinny so he needs belts like these. I especially like this one because it's different than other typical fabric ones, and of course its environmentally friendly!
  7. Sweaters: More Fall and Winter wardrobe essentials! I like ones like these because they can also be worn in the Fall because they're not too Christmas-y. I can't decide which one to get my boyfriend! He loves stripes but he's been wanted one with a collar like the gray because it has a classy chic professor vibe to it.. lol 
So there are my options for holiday gifts for boyfriends alike! Hope you all have a Happy Holidays!!

Yule Tide Greetings,
Kylie 

Boyfriend Holiday Gift Guide by lattesnlips on Polyvore

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Lattes 'n' Lips

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi