Strony

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Beauty Review! Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain

So recently I've really gotten into watching beauty vlogger videos on YouTube. When juicystar07 a.k.a. Blair Fowler, started becoming really popular I tried watching beauty videos and I could just not get into it. They talked too much, and I was in middle school I didn't have the money for these high end products. And now I'm in college and I still don't have for high end makeup products (lol at my college girl budget). But I have gotten into beauty videos! My two favorites are Tanya Burr and Zoella! They're English and adorable and also often feature great drugstore beauty products! They've even inspired me to start a blog of my own!

So I wanted to talk about one product that I love, thanks to Zoella (really thanks so much girl!), and that's Revlon's ColorStay Moisture Stain. Zoe says its like a lipstick and a lipgloss combined and I think she is absolutely right. The product has the thickness and consistency of a lipstick, and the subtle glossiness of a lipgloss, and even the moisturizing-ness (totally not a word) capability of a lip balm.

Prices may vary but I got this at CVS drugstore for $9.99 and it was buy one get one half off so I got another for $4.99! I was super excited about this and extremely determined. When I heard Zoella recommend this I immediately had to get it and dragged my boyfriend to maybe three stores to find it. He wasn't thrilled but I sure was!

So more about the product... the pigmentation is amazing! I got two colors, one burgundy maroon color in Parisian Passion and another nude coral in London Posh. I've been on the hunt for a good fall color like burgundy or maroon to wear to work for Black Friday (I work in retail and specifically for that day we have a dress code which is all black with a pop! of maroon/burgandy). And the color really does last for a while... I haven't tried it for more than half a day though but I will tomorrow at work! I even tried wiping the color off (because my boyfriend wouldn't let me kiss him with lipstick on) and my lips still stayed a bit berry red for the rest of the day!

Really love the color. And I am excited to try it out at work tomorrow and I'll update how it goes afterwards. Maybe I'll do before and afterwards shots...
If you have any other drugstore burgundy lipstick recommendations let me know in the comments!
Also if you know the difference between maroon and burgundy let me know because I sure don't!

xoxo,
Kylie

This morning's latte was... a green tea latte! Made with Matcha Powder from Trader Joes. Because I'm sick with the flu so I need tea instead of coffee :(



No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Lattes 'n' Lips

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi